Glasgow are taking part in an Open Access pilot for completed FP7 projects. We expect the pilot to start late April/early May.
In preparation we:
- Are attending a meeting tomorrow 9th April to discuss the pilot.
- Are checking how our list of FP7 awards compares to that supplied by the project team.
- Have spent some time yesterday with the reps from the pilot project team looking at the recording system that has been set up and comparing this to our EPrints system and to the Jisc spreadsheet that is available for reporting on charities open access funding.
- Are getting some advice from our finance office on VAT arrangements for this project
- Are double checking our OpenAire compliance and EPrints functionality that we have embedded in our repository.
We will post more here once we get started on this pilot.